Moonly weekly progress update #53 - Upgraded Holder Verification Bot

Moonly weekly progress update #53 - Upgraded Holder Verification Bot

We just deployed new changes for our HVB (holder verification bot). We added some cool stuff that I am sure other tools don't have it. We might break something, but I think we are fine. The update is bit detailed and maybe technical, but still worth sharing it.

When we add moderators roles to manage HVB, we gonna make simple landing page (website) and start market it.


  • Meticulously resolved rendering issues to ensure accurate and seamless time display
  • Skillfully addressed the naming issue for NFTs, allowing for precise identification
  • Successfully resolved the rule creation issue for non-role entities, ensuring smooth functionality
  • Efficiently fixed the role fetch issue when changing servers, ensuring consistent data retrieval
  • Skillfully resolved the scrolling issue in the search feature, providing a seamless user experience
  • Methodically fixed the role creation issue for managed roles, ensuring proper role assignment
  • Effectively resolved fetching issues with rules, ensuring reliable data retrieval


  • Introduced the highly anticipated "Generate Rules" feature, empowering users with automation capabilities
  • Seamlessly integrated an error message for role create limit exceed, providing clear feedback to users
  • Implemented pagination for verification rules, enhancing usability and navigation
  • Added color pointer at the role selection input, providing a visual cue for customization
  • Fixed focus margin issue for each search box, improving accessibility and user experience
  • Removed moonly bot api and used moonly api instead, changes some endpoints with correct path

Performance Optimization:

  • Optimized performance by leveraging the power of the POST method with request body, resulting in faster and more efficient operations
  • Streamlined the HVB page by reducing the number fetch of collection, trait value, and trait type requests, boosting overall performance
  • Successfully reduced time complexity during the initial rendering process, allowing for quicker display of content
  • Achieved significant performance optimization by utilizing a single loop to detect the selected panel, enhancing responsiveness

UI Enhancements:

  • Crafted a polished button component, enhancing the visual appeal and interactivity
  • Transformed the spinner by integrating it seamlessly within the search box, providing a delightful user experience
  • Incorporated pagination for verification rules, allowing for easier navigation and improved accessibility
  • Enriched the loading UI of buttons, creating a more engaging and user-friendly interface
  • Added a color pointer at the role selection input, facilitating intuitive selection
  • Included collection Image on collection searchbox input


  • Restructured the codebase by moving the queue inside the createRole function, enhancing code organization and maintainability
  • Prudently removed unnecessary states, streamlining the codebase and improving efficiency
  • Strategically modified the button component, ensuring consistency and a harmonious user interface
  • Reordered the collection column to the first position, improving data presentation and user experience
  • Relocated the add rule button to the top, enhancing usability and accessibility
  • Intelligently reversed the create server roles checkmark, aligning it with user expectations
  • Implemented a user-friendly color palette for roles, allowing users to personalize their role colors effortlessly

Bug Fixes: