I want you to meet Kai "The King", a wonderful person that will help Moonly grow in various aspects. After I saw that great article he wrote about Moonly, that instant bought me because I felt he understood what Moonly is, like he is a part of our hardcore team.
You can read his old article about Moonly here: https://medium.com/@0xkai/moonly-simple-yet-brilliant-nft-analytical-tools-1d9e39e52731
I like how he approaches the topic by carefully taking notes and doing in-depth research.
- Kai will be the voice of Moonly and host Twitter Spaces once per week, where we will bring other upcoming or minted projects as a guest and do some AMA.
- He will help by joining other Twitter spaces with me and advocating and talking about Moonly.
- Kai will help with writing up content for Moonly, blog posts, WP, and even announcements sometime.
- He will do a lot of research and provide critical and honest feedback on some of our ideas.
- Kai will be part of our community and answer some questions when he feels it.
Overall, Kai will be a good addition to the Moonly team and our upcoming project!
Weekly developer progress:
- Reviving Big BD scraper and cleaning up the DB schema
- Fixing few bugs for Moonrank scraper
- Refactor the toggle NFT visiblity script through the new chains flag
- Experiment with the Moonrank scraper
- Experiment with the buy button on the live feed
- Trying to add some library to not depend on page level components
- Fixed a bug in Twitter scraper
- Added switches to disable Live feed on test servers
- Deploy fixes to remote logging on production
- Included chain filter on monitor page
- Included year with mint date on production
- Making admin "get suggestion" dynamic for published & auto-created both
Holder Verification Bot (HVB):
- Implemented "test message" feature on HVB
- Completed and tested "send test message" feature on HVB
- Investigated different issues in HVB production
- Started working on multi-thread wallet-checker
- Wrote the multi-thread feature for wallet-checker
- Implemented "Any trait" value
- Investigated production issue of HVB related to metadata scraper
- Deployed "default Any" trait on production
Work on the Ethereum collections market data:
- Found a solution for collection address
- Discovered why the volume showing NaN on the NFT Chart
- Tried to fix the superuser DB issue
- Fixed a bullMq lock duration issue on eth scraper
- Fixed a production suggestion issue
- Working on Point Reward System and Staking Merging
- Doing research for account migration
- Got a understanding how to structure accounts
- Fixed bug and refactored Reward CountUP incrementor
- Added incrementor for Total Reward
- Implemented Dynamic Stake Pool
- Made fronted changes for Dynamic Stake Pool
- Create special Staking Access for Moonly author
- Fixed stack overflow issue on collection info
Check out our latest blog posts:
Upcoming NFT collections:
Minted projects worth mentioning: